What is Work Without Limits?
- Work Without Limits is a disability and employment initiative in Massachusetts based at UMass Medical School.
What We Do:
- We partner with state and community organizations and employers to build sustainable and effective employment programs and supports for people with disabilities. Our work is focused on making sure that people with disabilities and employers have resources and information to assist them to go to work and achieve their employment goals.
- We achieve our work through research, targeted projects in the community, and by engaging businesses and employers.
What We Don’t Do:
- We do not provide direct services to people who are seeking employment or who require on the job supports once they are hired. However, we can help link you to people and organizations who do.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I need help finding a job – where should I go?
- I have questions about my benefits (SSI/SSDI) and how it may impact my desire to go to work?
- I have questions about my Medicaid (MassHealth) and how it may impact my desire to go to work?
- Transportation is difficult for me – are there any resources that you can tell me about to help?
- I need some legal help – who can I contact?
- I need some more resources – where can I go?