Join the Massachusetts Business Leadership Network (MABLN)
Private and public sector businesses join by becoming Corporate Sponsors of Work Without Limits (WWL). All sponsorship levels include:
- Membership to the Massachusetts Business Leadership Network (MABLN), a consortium of employers committed to disability inclusion.
- Brand exposure as a disability inclusion champion through earned and social media, WWL's websites, newsletters, events and presentations.
- Access to information, resources and best practices through WWL and MABLN meetings, events and activities.
- Access to a network of peers and colleagues from leading national and state disability-inclusive businesses, higher education, and employment service providers.
Other benefits include (dependent on sponsorship level):
- Access to the WWL's job board – Jobs Without Limits (Titanium, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors only)
- Participation at the WWL 'Raise the Bar HIRE!' Annual Conference, and discounted conference sponsorship opportunities (dependent on sponsorship level)
- Participation at the WWL 'Raise the Bar HIRE!' Career Fair
- Complimentary and/or discounted disability inclusion training
- Invitation to participate on WWL's Business Advisory Council
- Complimentary “Become an Employer of Choice” toolkits
Individual Professional Membership
Individual Professional Membership (IPM) allows independent practitioners and representatives from small companies the chance to engage in WWL and MABLN. IPM can also be used for individual corporate representatives to experience the value of the network for up to a year before committing to larger organizational sponsorship levels.
View our full menu of Corporate Sponsorship Packages and Levels.
For more information on becoming a member of the Massachusetts Business Leadership Network please contact Kathy Petkauskos, Director, Work Without Limits at Kathy.Petkauskos@umassmed.edu.