Technical Assistance Centers
- Job Accommodation Network is a comprehensive resource to get information on job accommodations for people with disabilities, the employment provisions of the ADA and other related legislation. A free, confidential service from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Disability Employment Policy.
- Disability and Business Technical Assistance Centers (DBTAC) provides ADA information, training and technical assistance across the country. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education’s National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research. Visit the New England region’s DBTAC: New England ADA Center.
- The Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) at the U.S. Department of Labor is a leading resource for information about employing people with disabilities including many publications, programs and initiatives.
- The Employer Assistance & Recruiting Network (EARN) is a one-stop resource for disability employment information, including recruitment and management tools to help you find the right person for the right job.
- Disability.gov is an award-winning federal government website that provides an interactive, community-driven information network of disability-related programs, services, laws and benefits. Employment topics include youth programs, work incentives, accommodations and research or statistics.
Learn from other businesses
- U.S. Business Leadership Network is the only national business-to-business organization that recognizes and promotes best practices in hiring, retaining, and marketing to people with disabilities.
- National Organization on Disability works in partnership with businesses, government, national philanthropies and local organizations to promote the inclusion of people with disabilities in American society. Reports include national telephone surveys from small, medium and large businesses about the employment of people with disabilities.
- Join the Work Without Limits LinkedIn Group
- Are you a Massachusetts Employer? Join the Work Without Limits B2B Network LinkedIn Group – A Massachusetts business-based peer to peer network that serves as a forum for members to share, inspire and transfer knowledge and promising practices about hiring and retaining employees with disabilities.