Work Without Limits Sponsorship Levels
All sponsorship levels include the following benefits:
- Exclusive membership in Disability:IN Massachusetts, the local affiliate of Disability:IN, a robust consortium of employers committed to inclusion of people with disabilities as employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Exclusive invitation to monthly business-to-business (B2B) events to share with and learn from peers to build confidence and success when including people with disabilities in the workplace.
- Event hosting, presenting and branding opportunities.
- Exclusive brand exposure as a leading disability inclusive employer.
- Official membership logo designation for web and email signatures.
Training & Consulting
- Discounted or free disability inclusion training
- Discounted consulting to accelerate your organization’s position along the continuum of disability inclusion.
- Discounted or free registration to attend annual ‘Raise the Bar HIRE!’ conference.
- Free recruitment table at annual ‘Raise the Bar HIRE!’ career fair, including disability etiquette and interviewing training for recruiters.
- Exclusive invitation to participate in Disability Mentoring Day.
- Priority invitation to participate in Work Without Limits career fairs and events.
- Opportunities for local and state wide speaking engagements.
- Exclusive access to a “members only” portal housing Disability:IN Massachusetts member company documents, resources, and contact information.
- Exclusive access to qualified candidates with disabilities and Disability Owned Business Enterprises (DOBEs) as well as higher education, government and community-based organizations that provide employment services via private Disability:IN Massachusetts LinkedIn group.
- Opportunity to promote recruiting opportunities, events, and best practices through Work Without Limits monthly publication, blogs, and social media.
- Access to Work Without Limits disability inclusion practice briefs and tip guides.
- 35% discount on all Disability Images photos.
- Opportunity to participate in initiatives that cultivate continued innovation and thought leadership in the field of disability employment.
- Access for employees with disabilities to connect with certified Work Without Limits benefits counselors to understand how earnings or wage increases affect eligibility for public benefits such as Social Security Disability, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Administrative Employment Network (AEN)
- Opportunity to partner in Work Without Limit’s AEN, allowing your organization to draw down incentive payments from Social Security’s Ticket to Work program after hiring eligible individuals with disabilities.
Corporate Sponsorship Package Levels
|Priority brand exposure via all communication channels||A||B|
|Priority hosting, presenting, and branding opportunity for Disability:IN Massachusetts in-person meetings or events||A||B|
|Priority hosting, presenting, and branding opportunity on Disability:IN Massachusetts webinars||A||B|
|Registrations for annual 'Raise the Bar HIRE!' conference||10 |
|Discounted conference Collaborating Sponsorship package ||40%||30%|
|Free disability inclusion training||1 in-person |
Disability Sensitivity or Etiquette
|Discounted disability inclusion training and consulting||15%||10%|
|Participation in annual Disability Mentoring Day||Included||$500|
|Hyperlinked company logo and ability to promote job and intern opportunities, recruiting events, initiatives, and best practices via Work Without Limits monthly publication||Monthly||6 publications|
|Featured blog (written by sponsor)||4||3|