Work Incentives Planning and Assistance (WIPA)
Work Without Limits provides benefits counseling services
through a Social Security WIPA grant.
We provide one-on-one counseling on the impact of work earnings or wage increases on:
- Cash benefits (SSI/SSDI)
- Health insurance (MassHealth/Medicare)
- Other public benefits (Housing, SNAP, etc.)
This service is for SSI/SSDI beneficiaries between the ages of 14 and full retirement age who are:
- Working, self-employed or about to start work either full-time or part-time.
- Actively interviewing for employment.
- Currently receiving services from State Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)*, Ticket to Work Employment Network (EN) or other vocational program or indicate serious intent to work.
- Transition-age youth ages of 14-25 at any stage of employment.
- Veterans seeking to return to work.
- Members of racial, ethnic and disability communities or other underserved populations seeking resources to assist them to obtain training or education with a clear employment goal
This web page was developed at U.S. taxpayer expense and is funded through a Social Security cooperative agreement. Although Social Security reviewed this document for accuracy, it does not constitute an official Social Security communication.