Work Without Limits provides training and consulting for employers to help build their capacity to successfully include individuals with disabilities in their work places, as well as for employment service providers to help address some of the biggest employment challenges that people with disabilities face.
Full Training Menu
Disability Inclusion Trainings
Work Without Limits provides training and consulting for employers to help build their capacity to successfully include individuals with disabilities in their work places. We also offer training for job developers and employment specialists on how to effectively engage employers around hiring individuals with disabilities. All trainings are suitable for executives, managers, supervisors, recruiters, human resources, and diversity professionals of all group sizes.
For General Audience
- Disability Sensitivity (Pick a Disability) (1 hour)
- Disability Etiquette (1 hour)
- Disability Awareness: What is Disability & Why it Matters to Business (1 hour)
- Interviewing Candidates with Disabilities (1 hour)
- Conducting Performance Discussions with Employees with Disabilities (1 hour)
- Supporting Employees with Mental Health Challenges (1 hour)
- Taking Care of your Mental Health During Challenging Times (1 hour)
For Employment Service Providers
Public Benefits and Employment Trainings
Trainings that address a number of topics related to some of the biggest employment challenges that people with disabilities face including how work income affects public benefits such as Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), Medicare and Medicaid.
For Employment Service Providers
- Overview of Social Security Work Incentives for Families and Persons Served (2 hours)
- The Basics of Social Security Work Incentives for Providers (2 hours)
- Disability Benefits and Transition Age Youth (2 hours)
- COVID-19 Stimulus Payments and Impact on Public Benefits (1 hour)
- The Plan to Achieve Self-Support (PASS) Intensive (7 hours)
- The Nuts and Bolts of SSI and SSDI, Public Health Insurance and Other Public Benefits (11 hours)
Work Without Limits provides a clear assessment of your organization’s position along the continuum of disability inclusion with a set of recommendations and actionable, measurable next steps that will lay a solid foundation for future disability inclusion recruitment, programming, and success. Two key deliverables include an Organizational Readiness Assessment which examines both your attitudinal and structural disability inclusion opportunities and a resulting Disability Inclusion Action Plan which provides a customized blueprint to help position your organization for success.
For Employment Service Providers and Government Agencies
We provide consulting and technical assistance to private and public organizations on: organization infrastructure development and support; develop products and materials, create branding and messaging, disseminate best practices; convene and facilitate multi-stakeholder meetings; develop databases; curriculum development, education and training, organize conferences, provide direct training, train-the-trainers; program evaluation and research, qualitative and quantitative, develop measures, data collection tools, and outcome indicators; conduct analyses of state and federal policies and generate recommendations; stakeholder outreach, engagement and ongoing support.
“Our partnership with Work Without Limits established a solid infrastructure for our disability inclusion initiative. Work Without Limits has been an invaluable partner from the beginning, consulting with us to evaluate our current inclusion practices and to create goals and project plans as well as training our employees and supervisors on both coasts!”
Human Resources Manager, Employee Experience