The Work Without Limits Career Fair For Individuals with Disabilities connects job seekers with disabilities with inclusive employers.
We expect 30-35 employers and over 100 candidates to participate.
Learn more about the Career Fair!
Register to attend an Informational Session:
Please note: ASL and CART will be provided, if requested. Deadline to request is Thursday, January 26th.
Recruiting Organizations will receive:
- Live prep webinar for recruiters
- Live 1 hour virtual training for recruiters attending the Career Fair on 2/28/23, 9-10 AM EST: Disability Etiquette
- Live 1 hour virtual training for recruiters attending the Career Fair on 3/2/23, 9-10 AM EST: Interviewing Candidates with Disabilities
- Virtual recruitment space with option of multiple breakout rooms
- Access to qualified candidates with disabilities sourced from over 100 organizations including colleges and universities, and public and private vocational rehabilitation agencies
- Pre- and post-event access to candidate resumes
The cost to recruit at the career fair is $600 for Work Without Limits Business Network members and $1,200 for non-Business Network organizations.
Questions? Contact Kathy Muhr, Director of Community Engagement.
Registration opens soon!
Job seekers will:
- Network with leading disability-inclusive employers from Work Without Limits Business Network and MORE!
- Learn about available internship and career opportunities!
- Attend an optional prep webinar
- Access a Tip Guide to make the most of your job search
- Have opportunity to share resume with employers pre-event
For more information, contact Kathy Muhr, Director of Community Engagement.
“Thanks for putting this together. I’ve attended a few of these virtual fairs over the past several months and this has been the smoothest experience thus far! I also enjoyed meeting with the folks today.”
“I liked how honest, respectful and communicative the recruiters were when talking to students and alumni in the virtual job fair Zoom rooms.”
“This was my first experience, and I really loved the feel of it and the setup was very professional. It worked perfectly!”