The Work Without Limits Virtual Career Fair For Individuals with Disabilities
connects job seekers with disabilities with inclusive employers.
SAVE THE DATE: February 28, 2024, 1:30- 3:30 PM EST
Recruiting Organizations will receive:
- Live prep webinar for recruiters.
- Live 1 hour virtual training for recruiters attending the Career Fair: Disability Etiquette.
- Live 1 hour virtual training for recruiters attending the Career Fair: Interviewing Candidates with Disabilities.
- Virtual recruitment space with option of multiple breakout rooms.
- Access to qualified candidates with disabilities sourced from over 100 organizations including colleges and universities, and public and private vocational rehabilitation agencies.
- Access to candidate resumes.
The cost to recruit at the Career Fair:
Work Without Limits Business Network members: $600
Non-Work Without Limits Business Network organizations: $1,200
Registration will open in 2024!
Job Candidates will:
- Network with leading disability-inclusive employers from Work Without Limits Business Network and MORE!
- Learn about available internship and career opportunities!
- Attend optional prep webinars.
- Access to a Tip Guide to make the most of your job search.
- Share your resume with employers pre-event.
Employment Service Providers: Download this Save The Date Flyer to share with your job candidates.
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Increase your brand recognition as a disability inclusive organization. Sponsor this important event!
Advance your organization’s positioning within the disability inclusion community while expanding your local, regional and/or national diversified pipeline and recruitment efforts. Though Sponsorship benefits vary by type, all include recruiting at the career fair, announcements on email and social media, and branding on the Work Without Limits website. Sponsorships range from $5,000-$20,000.