Unsure of how work income affects Social Security and other public benefits?
Our trainings are designed to build your team’s knowledge and capacity.
Accelerate your Goal to become an Employer of Choice for people with disabilites.
Demonstrate your disability inclusion commitment...
Sponsor our Career Fair for College Students with Disabilities
October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM)
What can YOU do to celebrate NDEAM?
Welcome to our newest Community Partner!
Helen Keller Services has been committed to improving the lives of individuals who are blind, have low vision or combined hearing and vision loss.
Welcome to Work Without Limits!
Work Without Limits is a network of employers, educational institutions, employment service providers, state and federal agencies, individuals with disabilities and their family members. Through collaboration and partnership, our goal is to increase the employment of people with disabilities until it is equal to those without disabilities. Work Without Limits programs and services are geared to meet the needs of businesses that actively recruit people with disabilities as employees and in their supply chains, individuals with disabilities who are seeking jobs, and the employment service providers that serve them.
WORK WITHOUT LIMITS BUSINESS NETWORK
We could not accomplish our goals without the support of the members of our Business Network. Work Without Limits truly appreciates the commitment of all the organizations listed below, for their dedication to making their workplaces truly inclusive, and for all their support and assistance toward advancing our mission of equal employment for people with disabilities.
Work Without Limits At a Glance
Training & Consulting
Work Without Limits provides training and consulting services to help build the capacity of employers, employment service providers, state agency personnel, and educational institutions in advancing workplace disability inclusion.
Training for employers include:
- Disability Sensitivity
- Disability Awareness: What is Disability and Why it Matters to Business
- Disability Etiquette
- Interviewing Candidates with Disabilities
- Conducting Performance Discussions with Employees with Disabilities
- Supporting Employees with Mental Health Challenges
- The Value of Workplace Neurodiversity
Training for employment service providers address a number of topics related to some of the biggest employment challenges that people with disabilities face including:
- Overview of Social Security Work Incentives
- Basics of Social Security Work Incentives
- Disability Benefits and Transition Aged Youth
- Understanding Corporate Disability Inclusion Practices
- Nuts & Bolts of SSI and SSDI, Public Health Insurance and Other Public Benefits
- Plan to Achieve Self Support (PASS) Intensive