Work Without Limits Employment Network (EN)
Are you working or expect to work at least 20 hours per week or more?
Are you unsure of how working will affect your Social Security check and other public benefits?
Do you want to progress toward financial independence?
We provide benefits counseling services to individuals receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) who are working or want to work.
Work Without Limits provides:
Long-term Public Benefits Counseling Services
Work Without Limits trained benefits counseling specialists:
- Assist individuals with disabilities to understand how work earnings or wage increases affect eligibility for public benefits
- Provide guidance and resources
Our benefits counseling services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
Employment Support Services
Work Without Limits offers opportunities to connect with employers that are committed to including people with disabilities in their workplaces:
- Educational/networking Events includes career fairs, disability mentoring days and conferences
- Private LinkedIn Group that includes leading disability inclusive employers seeking to connect with qualified candidates with disabilities
- Jobs Board
- Public Benefits Resources
- Job Seeker Resources
Our services are offered through Social Security's Ticket to Work Program which supports career development for Social Security disability beneficiaries. The Ticket Program is free and voluntary.
Contact the Work Without Limits EN if you:
- Are 18 through 64 years old and have a disability
- Receive SSI or SSDI benefits and are working or expect to work at least 20 hours per week or more
- Would like to maintain or increase your earnings but are unsure how that would affect your SSI, SSDI, Medicaid or Medicare
- Are unsure of how working will affect your Social Security disability payment, and other public benefits
- Are currently working but need assistance with a Social Security Overpayment
- Have a job offer in hand
- Are offered a pay raise, or the opportunity to work more hours
- Need assistance working with Social Security, MassHealth or other agencies that provide you with these benefits
If you are interested in learning more, please contact:
Marjorie Longo, CPWIC, Work Without Limits Employment Network Manager