- This event has passed.
Nuts & Bolts: June 2020
June 16, 2020 - June 19, 2020$285
This will be conducted over 3 half days of training:
Day 1: June 17, 2020, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 2: June 18, 2020, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 3: June 19, 2020, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
This virtual training focuses on how earnings from work affects SSI, SSDI, Medicaid, Medicare and other public benefits such as subsidized housing and food stamps.
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Verify and differentiate the various disability benefits
- Inform clients of the rules to report work income
- Explain how earnings will impact cash, healthcare and other public benefits
- Describe how Social Security work incentives can help working beneficiaries
- Direct clients to resources to address employment and benefit needs
If you wish to attend, please register below. Once you click Register Today!, a confirmation message will appear. Click Add to Cart button to redirect you to PayPal in order to submit payment.
If you would like to submit an invoice for training please contact Nicole Henry at email@example.com