PASS Intensive Training: 5/12/2020, Shrewsbury, MA
May 12 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm UTC+0$150
Day 1: Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 8:30am-4:30pm
Location: UMass Medical School, 333 South Street, Shrewsbury, MA 01545
This training provides in-depth information and tools to assist Social Security beneficiaries to write, submit and maintain a PASS plan.
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of what PASS is and what it’s not
- Be able to assist clients to decide if PASS is right for them
- Gain an understanding of how a PASS can be used to support client’s work goals
- Become familiar with the PASS application form
- Learn resources to help complete the PASS application
If you wish to attend, please register below. Once you click Register Today!, a confirmation message will appear. Click Add to Cart button to redirect you to PayPal in order to submit payment.
If you would like to submit an invoice for training please contact Nicole Henry at email@example.com